you jump of a clif..i laugh

you jump of a clif..i laugh

red fox

red fox

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

ummm.......

ummm.....well im bord, im baby sitting for kris and all 4 kids are asleep and there's a cake in the oven, for kels b'day to morra.
i hope it goes good for her.
so anyways im still not at skool but i should be there next week, any ways
i have a major time infection in my ear where i have my upper ear done, and its getting bad, i think im going to have to pull it out, cause where the ear usally bends over up near the top its that swolen that, there is not bend it flat, so im starting to get a bit worred about it, but hey what would life be like if you never had your mind ]on something to ponder and worry about?

i get my L's in two months time im sooo happy i cant belive it, and im also getting my nosie done i hope it dont end up to be any thing like my ear,
but for my L's i have my first victem lined up, and ever one is like oh no , its like they all think im going to crash it or something! i hope i dont i dont think i would be able to give nick the money for his car to be fixed up ;s

well i gotta go cheek this cake so talk later bye xxx

No comments:

cute pup's

cute pup's

fake every day

fake every day