you jump of a clif..i laugh

you jump of a clif..i laugh

red fox

red fox

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

god sent me two angels from the heavens above

well its now 2008, to tell you the truth, im glad 2007 is over, and done with.
2007 was a bad year for me, i did alot of things i wish i hadn't done, and things i said i would never do, but i did, this year, im ganna do more of wont i wont, have more of an voice about what i wont, im not going to do some thing just cause every one else is.
im going to find some where i for real fit in, and not have to be in a room full of people and feel like im alown, im ganna find that somewhere and not f**k it up any more, god knows how many times i did that in 2007, im going to go were my heart and feet take me, im going to learn alot this year, i can telll


well next week my learning starts, im going to a youth conference, in brisssy, so that's going to be alright,(fingers cross) i went last year and it help a bit so here's hoping the same for this year,one of my really good mates(there like a angel in disguise) i was lookin forwared to coming isnt, and thats kinda really sucks, cause he's one of them mates that o can say any thing to, he's seen me when im sick, he's seen me drunk, he's seen my good and bad sides and yet, hes still there for me, man i love that boy(as a friends) but i shouldnt call him a boy he's 18 turning 19. but yea.

and its the same with one of my other mates, she's the only one i can really open up to, cause she knows where ive been and how i feel, and she knows how hard life can be, with some things over ur head, and what its like to wont to hide and have a brick wall up and not wont to let any one in, and its going to suck that the two people i wont to be there with me(there my two angels god sent me) wont be there, and im afraide that i wont get the most of this confrence with out them, cause my wall will be up and there the only two i let it down around, but hey you get that!!!!


so to some good news, i pasted my year10 this year, so that was good and a week into my holes i get a phone call about a job intrevew i went to, for a tranie ship and i got it, so i have to stay at skool, so thats okay i think i can handle school for 2more years, and what ever the big bad world has for me can just wait 2more years wile i get my year12 and my tranieship down and done, im glad ive got it now, its good, its going to help me get out of armidale someday, i know it.
anyways gotta go cya

No comments:

cute pup's

cute pup's

fake every day

fake every day